Lilies & Dreams

Sunday 23 February 2014

Hello my lovelies! I must apologise for my lack of blogging recently but I have been so busy over the last few weeks with starting placement and still balancing work. Currently I only have one day off which is a Sunday so thought I should finally catchup after ignoring it for so long. 

The real reason I am writing this post is because I wanted to show a little boutique that I have stumbled across. Lilies and Dreams is a unique handbag, luggage and accessories store located in the Stockbridge area of Edinburgh. If you can't make it into store to have a look at the lovely products then don't worry, they still have an online site which ships worldwide! 



1. Lilies & Dreams Kelly Box Bag; £82 - Who doesn't love a Hermes style bag? With this bag being made with real leather it can only be onto a winner. Buy it now before it goes out of stock!

2. Owen Barry iPad/Tablet Media Sleeve; £26 - I am always looking for cute and stylish cases to keep my iPad safe when travelling. This case not only protects against any bumps or scrapes but looks amazing doing so. I love the chevron print, and this even comes in different fabrics/colours.

3. Lilies & Dreams Animal Print & Chain Scarf; £15 - Scarves are an easy accessory to throw on to change up any outfit. I am always wearing them and especially love ones a little different from what you can find on the high-street. 

4. Lilies & Dreams Vegan Leather Clutch; £9 - Push envelope clutch is cute enough for a night out, and still big enough to fit all of the stuff I seem to take out with me on a night out. I adore this colour as this yellow really stands out, but you can find it in different colours on the website or in-store.

5. Owen Barry Iggy Leather Handbag; £70 - I absolutely adore this bag. I love the leather hobo style as it easily works as an everyday bag but is also just the right size if I want to transition into night. I loved it so much that I even ordered my own in a different fabric. When it arrives you can be sure to see a review post featuring it.


What do you think of Lilies & Dreams?
Blog soon little ones.



1 comment :

  1. They have amazing products, I would totally recommend checking them out if you have a minute! xx

    ReplyDelete