Primark AW13

Friday 5 July 2013

Have you seen the latest trends about to be released to the UK high street via Primark? If not, you NEED to. With the fashion stores reputation growing for increasingly stylish clothes collection after collection, the company have really hit the jackpot this time. Taking inspiration from well known designers and other high street stores, Primark are giving the people what they want, and for the price they want.

You can find the full collection on the Look website here, as these are just some of my favourite picks, which I will be most definitely be running out to buy later this month. Keep yours eyes peeled.



How amazing are both these boots? I need them in my life and wardrobe. The collection features lashings of Pleather, Tartan and gold for a Met Gala inspired look; not only that but it also keeps the pinafore dress alive for another season, and statement jewellery is here to stay.

Designer look-a-likes never seemed sweeter with these cheap little price tags. Beginning to arrive in stores later this month - I know what my wages will be spent on. How about yours? What do you think of the collection/ Primark all together?

Blog soon little ones!


Follow on Bloglovin

*Pictures featured on this post are not my own, all credit is to Look Online Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment